The Jackson County Environmental Well being Division inspects websites the place meals is served exterior Independence and Kansas Metropolis. Current inspection leads to Blue Springs embody:
Casey’s Common Retailer, 2900 N.W. Missouri 7, inspected Might 12. No violations have been discovered.
Prolonged Keep by Welcome Inn, 901 N.W. Jefferson Court docket, inspected June 2. No violations have been discovered.
Motel 6, 3400 W. Jefferson, inspected June 8. No violations have been discovered.
Facet Pockets, 1237 S. Missouri 7, inspected June 10. No violations have been discovered.
Royal Biscuit, 1428 W. U.S. 40, inspected June 4.
• Uncooked eggs and bins of sausage being saved on the ground of the cooler, Corrected on website.
• Dishwasher didn’t have any sanitizer and there was none within the constructing. Reinspection will probably be completed on June 9. Superb of $105.00 assessed.
• Pan of open chorizo which was previous discard date. Meals was discarded on website.
Sonic Drive-In, 2323 N. Missouri 7, inspected June 3.
• Torn gasket on make desk door.
• Damaged lid on make desk cooler.
• Torn ceiling tile within the storage space.
• Damaged and lacking ground tile below the fryers.
• Trash/meals particles and grease buildup below most gear all through the institution.
• Caught-on meals/trash particles and liquid spillage within the backside of all reach-in coolers. Corrected on website.
Jack In The Field, 808 N. Missouri 7, inspected June 4.
• The soda nozzle within the eating space had accumulation of residue. Corrected on website.
• A number of containers of sliced tomatoes and a container of hen saved within the walk-in cooler with no date markings. Corrected on website by supervisor who positioned date markings on all non-marked gadgets.
Adams Pointe Golf Membership, 1601 N.E. R.D. Mize Street, inspected June 4.
• Meals worker who was getting ready meals didn’t have hair restrained. Corrected on website, worker pulled hair again.
Sonic Drive-In, 515 N.E. Coronado Drive, inspected June 8.
• Caught-on meals particles behind lid at make desk. REPEAT.
• Trash/meals particles on flooring all through the kitchen and within the walk-in freezer. Right by Aug. 7.
• Gasket to walk-in freezer is in disrepair.
• Mud build-up on ceiling tiles in all areas; the make desk, the prep station subsequent to the three compartment sink, and the fry station. Right by Aug. 7.
McDonald’s, 814 N. Missouri 7, inspected June 8.
• Noticed damaged meals trays. Corrected on website. Supervisor discarded damaged dishes.
• Institution had run out of sanitizer and was not capable of correctly sanitize utensils. Corrected on website. Supervisor went to a different institution to borrow sanitizer.
• Staff’ foods and drinks was noticed above the grilling station. Corrected on website.
Lunar Bowl, 2001 N.W. Missouri 7, inspected on June 8. No violations discovered.
Mr. Hibachi, 726 N. Missouri 7, inspected June 8.
• A number of containers of uncooked hen have been saved above ready-to-eat uncooked meals and uncooked beef contained in the walk-in cooler. Corrected on website.
• A number of potato peelers had an accumulation of stuck-on meals particles. Corrected on website.
• The seaweed container had stuck-on meals particles on the underside. Corrected on website.
• Cardboard was getting used to retailer pans of open sauces. Corrected on website. Supervisor eliminated the cardboard.
• In-use utensils for sushi bar have been being saved in sitting water. Corrected on website.
• Each make desk stations have an accumulation of stuck-on meals particles behind the lids.
Elks Lodge, 100 N.E. Brizendine Street, inspected June 8.
• Noticed soiled/sticky knife handles that have been saved as being clear. Corrected on website.
Panda Categorical, 535 N.E. Coronado, inspected June 10. No violations discovered.
Welcome Inn, 3300 Jefferson, inspected June 2. No violations discovered.
Arby’s, 1225 N.E. Coronado Drive, inspected June 10. No violations discovered.
Wingstop, 481 N.E. Coronado, inspected June 4.
• Accumulation of dried meals particles and spillage of grease contained in the potato reach-in cooler and behind the lid of the make desk cooler.
• Ceiling vent above the cooked potato station has an accumulation of mud.
MJ Daylight Donuts, 1713 S.W. Missouri 7, inspected June 11.
• To-go utensils have been saved with handles the wrong way up. Corrected on website.
• Didn’t see a thermometer within the reach-in cooler the place the sausage is being saved.
• Residue on partitions in chemical room.